Naperville Park District announces the 2017 lineup for the popular Children’s Lunch Hour Entertainment series, presented by Living Well Dental Group.
This series of outdoor concerts takes place on Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m. in June and July. Locations alternate between the Riverwalk Grand Pavilion in downtown Naperville (just west of Centennial Beach) and Frontier Sports Complex (Book Road Entrance), located at 3415 Book Road.
The fun, varied and interactive shows last approximately 45 minutes and feature talented performers who enjoy entertaining and involving young audiences.
Thanks to the support of our sponsors, Children’s Lunch Hour Entertainment is free. The 2017 sponsors include Living Well Dental Group, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Naperville Yard, Aurelio’s Pizza, Meatheads, and Kernel Season’s.
The 2017 schedule of performers is as follows:
· June 13 – Mary Macaroni (Frontier Sports Complex)
· June 20 – Istvan & His Imaginary Band (Riverwalk Grand Pavilion)
· June 27 –Super Stolie (Frontier Sports Complex)
· July 11 –Macaroni Soup (Riverwalk Grand Pavilion)
· July 18 –Jeanie B. (Frontier Sports Complex)
· July 25 –Miss Jamie from the Farm (Riverwalk Grand Pavilion)
This copy from http://www.napervilleparks.org/news/newsupdate/kids-invited-to-free-outdoor-concerts-june-13-july-25